Do you want to be part of buzzsetter team as an intern or freelancer? We focus on many areas of media production so we constantly be needing amazing skills like yours!
· Are you interested in writing for us? Do you want to share a restaurant review, an adventure, or a recent travel experience with our readers?
· Buzzsetter regularly receives invitations for familiarization trips, accommodation, and restaurant reviews. Whenever we need writers to cover travel, food, and leisure events, we will allocate the work to our regular contributors.
· Buzzsetter Blog is now accepting guest posts and photo essays from skilled and aspiring travel, lifestyle, and food bloggers who wish to showcase their writing abilities, photography, and talent to transport readers through their journey narratives.
· Guest Posts are voluntary; we do not offer compensation for our writers. However, we can promote your article by adding your name and website or blog link if you have one. Do you want to write to us? Do you have a restaurant review, adventure, and recent travel experience that you want to share with our readers?
Terms and Conditions:
· Articles must be original and unpublished online or in print.
· We will only accept articles on the following topics: travel, food reviews, concerts, fan meetings, lifestyle, entertainment, tips, and travel devices gadget reviews.
· All submitted stories must be accompanied by at least five images relating to the article.
· Articles should have at least 700 words. Maximum 1000 words
· Writing articles and contributing media content is entirely voluntary, and Buzzsetter.com is under no obligation to pay any payments.
· Before publishing, Buzzsetter edits and proofreads articles. It has the authority to choose which articles will be accepted for publishing according to the proper timetable and platform.
· You waive, indemnify, and agree to indemnify buzzsetter.com and its administrators from any liability, claims, actions, or legal processes if an unforeseen incident occurs as a blog writer/content provider.
· For photographers, please only post photos that you own or have permission to use. Buzzsetter is not responsible for copyright violations, including the illegal use of images.
· The article should not contain links to commercial sites like travel agencies, hotel reservation services, etc.
· Every link in the article will have a nofollow attribute.
· Please send us an email with a brief biography and links to your log or website or social media accounts
What’s in it for you?
· As a regular contributor, you may also receive future travel, press conference, accommodation, and food review assignments from us.
· Each article contains a link to your website, blog, social media accounts, and a brief bio. It may attract new visitors to your blog or website.
· It can be used as an online portfolio. Every day, hundreds of people read the articles on the Buzzsetter Blog.
· Your article will be shared on our Facebook and Twitter accounts.