Black Lava Trail is a one-of-a-kind ATV Experience in Albay!
There are many things to do in Albay and Mayon, but if you’re looking for something a little different, we recommend taking an ATV tour of the black lava trail. The trail is located inside the Mayon Volcano National Park, which is known for its breathtaking views of the volcano and its black lava rock formations.
The trails are designed to be challenging but not too difficult so that everyone can enjoy the ride. The black lava trail is a short drive along a paved road, but once you turn onto the black lava trail, you’ll be plunged into a world that looks like something out of a movie.
The road winds through deep valleys and over hills covered with tropical vegetation, so it’s almost like you’re driving through another world! Along the way, there are plenty of opportunities to stop and take pictures or hike on some trails that branch off the main path.
You can also see some small towns along the way, where locals sell handmade crafts and snacks from their homes or storefronts. Don’t miss this chance to experience our beautiful island!
What To Expect:
- The trails and the views are spectacular
- See the active Mayon Volcano up close on a tandem ATV adventure
- Roar past lava from the Mayon volcano eruption
- There’s a stop-off point with some great view of the Mt. Mayon
- Up and down hill trails while getting closer at 6km radius from the crater of Mayon
- Trail also involves a river crossing
- Its a combination of ATV ride and trekking
- The ATV units are well-maintained
- Orientation is provided
- Well maintained amenities
- Spacious parking area
- Safety helmets upon riding
- Cashless payment transactions
If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush while witnessing the breathtaking view of the Mayon Volcano this activity is definitely for you.
- Wear comfy clothes and hiking slippers
- Bring a small bag where you can put your phone.
- Don’t be afraid of the downward or upward hills. There’ll be a guide who will assist you.
- Enjoy and have fun!
How To Book?
- Visit Your Brother Travel and Tours Website
- Address: At the back of Lignon Hill Nature Park along the Diversion Road of Legazpi at Brgy. Pawa
- Contact #: 052-472-9871