The ENHYPEN World Tour Fate in the Philippines is coming soon, and fans are gearing up to witness the ENHYPEN concert performance that will take place at the New Clark City Stadium on February 3, 2024.
For those traveling to the concert venue from Luzon or other parts of the country, navigating your way to the New Clark City requires some strategic planning, especially if you’re not familiar with the local terrain. Fear not, as this guide is here to help you make the journey as smooth as possible.
- 1 ENHYPEN World Tour Fate Philippines: How To Go to New Clark City Stadium
- 1.1 Getting There by Air: Clark International Airport (CIA)
- 1.2 Guide Commuting from NCR/Cubao/Manila to New Clark City
- 1.3 From Avenida
- 2 Important Reminders
ENHYPEN World Tour Fate Philippines: How To Go to New Clark City Stadium
Getting There by Air: Clark International Airport (CIA)
If you’re not from Luzon, flying directly to Clark International Airport (CIA) is a convenient option. While it may be a bit more expensive, the proximity to the stadium and nearby hotels in Clark makes it a worthwhile consideration for fans seeking convenience and efficiency in their travel plans. For those coming from Trinoma, NAIA T3, and Avenida, here are detailed commuting guides to ensure you don’t miss a beat:
- For those arriving at Clark International Airport, you have the option to take a blue taxi or rent a car from AVIS.
- Pro Tip: Always confirm the transportation details with the drivers and conductors to ensure a smooth journey.
Guide Commuting from NCR/Cubao/Manila to New Clark City
For those opting for land travel, here are commuting options to reach New Clark City from NCR/Cubao/Manila:
Bus to Capas, Tarlac + Tricycle Ride
- Board a bus from Cubao heading to Capas, Tarlac.
- Upon reaching Capas Municipal Hall, take a tricycle ride to New Clark City.
Bus to Dau Terminal + Bus to Capas, Tarlac + Tricycle Ride
- Catch a bus from Cubao to Dau Terminal.
- At Dau Terminal, board a bus bound for Capas, Tarlac.
- Upon arrival at Capas Municipal Hall, take a tricycle ride to New Clark City.
Bus to Dau + Jeep to Capas, Tarlac + Tricycle Ride
- Take a bus from Cubao to Dau.
- At McArthur Highway Dau, board a jeepney heading to Capas, Tarlac.
- Disembark at Dominican College of Tarlac or Santuario de San Nicolas de Tolentino, and then take a tricycle to New Clark City.
GENESIS P2P Bus from NAIA 3 to SM CITY CLARK
- Estimate fare: ₱380-₱450
- Take a GENESIS P2P bus from NAIA 3 going directly to SM City Clark. This bus service provides a comfortable and direct route to Clark.
- Upon reaching SM City Clark, proceed to the transportation hub.
- From SM City Clark, board a jeepney heading to Dau Terminal.
- At Dau Terminal, catch a bus bound for Capas, Tarlac. Be sure to confirm with the bus driver and conductor that Capas is on their route.
- Upon reaching Capas Municipal Hall, complete your journey with a tricycle ride to New Clark City.
Philippine Rabbit, Solid North, or Genesis Bus to Capas
- Estimate fare: ₱190-₱250
- Board a Philippine Rabbit, Solid North, or Genesis bus heading to Capas, Tarlac.
- Once in Capas (McDonald’s area), arrange for a public tricycle to take you directly to New Clark City.
- Pro Tip: Bargain or confirm the tricycle fare before boarding to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Final Thoughts:
- As you embark on your journey to ENHYPEN’s concert, remember to check the latest travel updates and schedules to ensure a seamless commute. Whether you’re taking the P2P bus, hopping on a jeepney, or contracting a tricycle, the adventure to New Clark City adds an extra layer of excitement to the overall experience. So, gear up, follow these commuting tips, and get ready to create unforgettable memories at ENHYPEN’s World Tour Fate!
- Please take note to look at the bus signage if it has “DAU” written on it since there are buses that no longer go through DAU and it’s also okay to ride the buses with the TPLEX sign as long as there’s a DAU. If you got confused make sure to ask.
- You can also take the “Dagupan, Baguio, Alaminios, San Carlos/Camiling” buses as long as the bus has a signage of “DAU.” Based on my experience, much better if you’ll just ask the ticketing guy.
Tips for a Smooth Journey:
- Plan your trip well in advance, taking into consideration the travel time and potential traffic.
- Ensure your concert tickets are confirmed, and keep them in a secure place for easy access.
- If you plan to stay overnight, book accommodations in advance to secure the best options near the concert venue. You may book thru KLOOK app and use our code BUZZSETTER5OFF to avail a discount.
- Make sure you have cash on hand for tricycle rides, snacks, and other small expenses.
- Don’t hesitate to ask locals for directions or assistance. Filipinos are known for their hospitality and are often willing to help.
Safe travels and enjoy the show!