We have a new cafe, and it’s in Tagaytay! Windmill Lausanne is the latest cafe about to make waves. Filipino coffee and foodie lovers will be extra excited onw what this cafe has to offer. ! The only catch? You need to ride a car or motorbike to get there!
Solvang, California is Windmill Lausanne in Crosswinds Tagaytay. Windmill is actually inspired by Solvang, California and Solvang was inspired by Switzerland. It’s a mash-up of the Californian leisure town’s lush trees and rolling terrain with a heavy dose of Dutch culture. Windmill Lausanne is surrounded by thick pine trees and has several tiny areas, creating an atmosphere that can evoke various emotions. A sigh of relaxation followed by exploring thoughts, excitements, and thrills.
The moment you enter the area, visitors will notice the enormous windmill and two balcony areas on each side of the cafe. The entire cafe is surrounded by tall pine trees imported directly from Switzerland which adds the extra Swiss vibes! The interior of the cafe is rustic along with Instagrammable seats and tables. Each chair is comfy with more tables and chairs upstairs.
Guests will notice IG-Worthy signs from top to bottom. The moment you enter the cafe, guests will see the enormous Chandelier. It looks incredible at night! The best part about the cafe is its access to Seniors/PWDs through their ramps. Swiss flags and Windmills flags are displayed on almost every corner of the cafe. The bathrooms or the “Loo” is just modern with a rustic vibe.
The staff are extra friendly and gusts can also ask for extra chairs or tables. Guests can also ask staff to take a photo or video so they can have the perfect IG-Worthy photo!
The cafe is also pet-friendly, but pet owners have to watch over their pets. The cafe also allows children of all ages to enter the cafe. Windmill Lausanne serves cakes, pastries, and delicious food. Like any other cafe, they also serve coffee, lattes, and frappes!
- French Toast with bacons: Absolutely delicious! The German hotdog was just as delicious. It comes with scrabbled eggs along with syrup for the toast. Great breakfast meal! Rate: 10/10
- Mushroom Soup: The perfect soup to warm you up especially around Tagaytay’s cold weather. Rate: 9/10
- Spaghetti Meatballs: The meatballs were on point and not your average meatballs. The taste is not too sweet. Rate: 9/10
- Crispy Pork Belly: Another favorite Filipino dish with a twist. They have a special sauce that you dip your pork belly in to go along with your rice. Rate: 9/10
- Chicken Cordon Blu: This actually filled us up! Rate: 9/10
- Blue Citrus Creamy Frappe: A very instagrammable frappe. You can actually see the blue citrus color in your drink. Rate: 9/10
- Brown Sugar Choco Frappe: You actually taste the brown sugar with the cream on top. Rate: 10/10
- Raspberry Danish: If you’re looking for a Danish dessert, you might want to try this. Rate: 9/10
- Blueberry Danish: Blueberry! It taste just like it. A must-try Rate: 9/10
Windmill Lausanne looks excellent but looks extra beautiful at night due to all the Christmas lights that you can the Western Christmas vibe. During the day, it gets extra windy but at night, it can tend to get cold so it’s advisable to bring a jacket or hoodie.
There are plenty of places where you can get the perfect IG photo, but the best sports would be near the windmill and at the balcony. There are plenty of tables and chairs, but the cafe is perfect for big friends or family. Parking is available and guests need to park at the side of the road. Guests need to be careful since the road to the cafe can be steep since guests will be driving on a hill.
With an appetite and a camera, Windmill Lausanne is best enjoyed. Enjoy your new yet familiar flavors, and be sure to tell others about them! A wide variety of tempting treats and refreshments will tempt you to stay longer! Windmill Lausanne enjoys seeing adventurers, people who want new experiences and offerings, who wish to relax, and who will share excellent stories during gatherings.
For more information, you can also visit their website: www.brittany.com.ph
WATCH OUR YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE:
Windmill Lausanne by Crosswinds Tagaytay
Address: Crosswinds, Tagaytay
Opening Hours: 7AM-9PM
Pets allowed: Yes
Free WiFi: Yes
Free Parking Yes
Would you like to be featured on Buzzsetter?