We had a sudden itch to have another RV experience and we happened to find a great RV experience with a beautiful view up in Rizal. The camper van experience also includes a rooftop pool! If that’s what you are looking for then the CAMPER VAN AT 57TH STREET would be your ideal staycation for you.
WHY IS IT CALLED CAMPER VAN AT 57H STREET?
57th street is inspired by the Word of God (Bible). Number 5 in the Bible is grace i.e. unmerited, undeserved, and unearned favor of God. While number 7 is completion or perfection.
To get to the RV, guests either need a good or motorbike since you need to go uphill. Once you get to the RV, you will notice the great Laguna Lake below which looks amazing during the day and especially during sunset. The RV comes complete with electrical sockets, a TV with Netflix, a bed, a bathroom with shower, three seats that can be converted into a bed, a big/small table, fridge, WiFi, show cabinet, and a cabinet.
A BBQ grill is also available but you need to bring your own charcoal and lighter. Further amenities are available with a kitchen nearby which comes complete with utensils, microwave, washing machine, rice cooker, kettle, stove and oven. They also have wine glasses if you bring your wine bottle.
This also comes up with a rooftop swimming pool and a great view of Laguna Lake from the rooftop. A comfy hammock is also available near the RV Additional shower room and bathroom are also available below the rooftop swimming pool. The camper van is pet-friendly for smaller dogs although no pets are allowed in the swimming pool.
The place is safe with lights and security cameras nearby. Guests can park inside the parking area of the Camper Van At 57th Street.
USE OF CAMPER VAN, COMMON KITCHEN AND ROOFDECK
- Camper van sink is for tooth brushing and washing of hands only. Use common kitchen sink for washing dishes
- Use of the common kitchen is from 7 am to 8:30 pm only
- Use the outdoor table for eating and drinking.
- Smoking area is under the tree along the cemented road. Throwing cigarette butts in grass areas is strictly prohibited to avoid fire.
- Noise should be kept at a normal conversation level from 9 pm to 7 am
- Use of private roof deck is from 7 am to 9 pm only and should be scheduled with mgt in advance. The scheduled slot is up to 1 hour only.
- Clean as you go and put trash in trash bins. A littering fee may be charged.
- No littering inside the Village and loitering in any area within the Village between 10 pm and 5 am.
POOL RULES: (2 hrs access)
This is a private pool. Please observe the following rules:
- Please shower before entering the pool
- Strictly no partying.
- Proper swim attire required
- No pets are allowed in the swimming pool area
- No SMOKING
except in the designated area.
- No glass bottles and alcoholic beverages in the pool area
- Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult.
-No slippers and shoes in the pool area.
-No urinating in the pool.
-No LOUD MUSIC, LOUD NOISES, voices should be kept at a normal conversation level.
-CLAYGO, our property is not a full serviced hotel. Hence, please clean as you go. Do not leave dirty dishes in the sink.
- All persons using the pool do at their own risk.
-Not on the list, no visitor to ensure the safety and security of all guests on the property.
Management will not be responsible for any accident, regardless of fault.
- PHP 4000 for weekday
- PHP 4500 for weekend
- PHP 1000 for deposit. (It will be returned after your staycation
WATCH OUR YOUTUBE HERE:
- Location: Near Coffee Rush, Binanogonan, Rizal
- Free WiFi: Yes
- Bathroom: Yes
- Shower Room: Yes
- Rooftop deck: Yes
- Swimming Pool: Yes
- Pet-Friendy: Small dogs allowed inside the Camper Van,
- Contact Number: 0939 263 5953
Would you like to be featured on Buzzsetter?