Get your lightstick ready ENGENEs, as ENHYPEN will launch Seoul Fashion Week in September 2023 with the world’s first overnight stay at Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), Seoul’s fashion center.
Following their performances at Milan Fashion Week, K-Pop group ENHYPEN will become Airbnb Hosts and invite two lucky visitors to preview Seoul Fashion Week with an overnight stay at DDP. The DDP, designed by renowned architect Zaha Hadid, is a significant landmark in the capital city of South Korea and a thriving centre for design, art, and fashion.
- K-Pop superstars ENHYPEN offers overnight accommodation for the first time at Seoul’s iconic Dongdaemun Design Plaza.
- Located in Seoul’s most fashionable neighbourhood, visitors will steal the show by staying ON the runway the night before Seoul Fashion Week in September 2023.
- Guests will have access to a sneak preview of new collections and exclusive permits to Seoul Fashion Week, including front-row seats with some of K-Fashion’s most prominent designers.
Staycation in an Airbnb hosted by Enhypen for $14
In honour of Fashion Week, the loft space on the top floor has been transformed so that guests can stay ON the runway and get a first glimpse at the collections the night before Seoul Fashion Week begins and the collections are unveiled.
The most innovative up-and-coming designers in K-fashion are available for visitors to try on in a backstage dressing room. Guests will also receive exclusive passes to Seoul Fashion Week (including front-row seats for some of the greatest names in K-fashion!).
ENHYPEN’s leader, Jungwon, stated, “We are honoured to collaborate with Airbnb and DDP to give guests unprecedented access to the backstage of Seoul Fashion Week.” It’s so thrilling to be a part of the K-Wave movement and spread the magic of Korean music and fashion around the globe.
“I am thrilled that Airbnb has joined forces with ENHYPEN, Seoul Design Foundation, and Seoul Metropolitan Government to create a truly unprecedented experience in the cultural heart of Seoul,” said Nathan Blecharczyk, Airbnb’s co-founder and chief strategy officer. “Airbnb’s unique offerings in South Korea, from traditional hanoks to contemporary structures such as DDP, provide distinctive spaces to explore the fascinating culture of this dynamic market.”
What’s inclusions of ENHYPEN Airbnb Stay?
Two guests will be able to spend the night on September 4, 2023, for just $14** – a tribute to the 14 years since construction began – and will be able to channel their inner fashion model or K-Pop star with:
- Passes to Seoul Fashion Week, including front-row seats with some of K-fashion’s most renowned designers, are included.
- A personal fashion runway, ideal for Polaroid selfies.
- An individual video greeting from ENHYPEN
- A curated stay consisting of snacks, beverages, and publications, all hand-picked by ENHYPEN members.
- A draw for two exclusive, autographed Polaroids of ENHYPEN at DDP.
- Their capsule wardrobe is replete with pieces from K-fashion’s up-and-coming designers to take home!
- An adventurous promenade with a guide on the undulating rooftop of DDP, with expansive views of fashionable Dongdaemun and its bustling streets.
How To Book The ENHYPEN Airbnb In Korea
- Fans of fashion can request to secure this stay at airbnb.com/ddp beginning on Wednesday, May 24 at 8 a.m. KST (Tuesday, May 23 at 7 p.m. ET). Travel to and from Seoul is the responsibility of the guest.
- The on-site personnel will abide by local regulations and guidelines while on-site, as well as our five-step enhanced cleaning process
Looking to become an Airbnb Host?
Visit airbnb.com/host to learn more.
- This one-night stay is available to one participant and a guest, but it is not a contest.
- Plus tax and other expenses
Airbnb is closely monitoring Korean COVID-19 infection rates and government policies and will refund the booking charge ($14) and provide a $1,000 Airbnb travel credit if it becomes necessary to cancel a reservation.