Filo Czennies, get ready as ‘NCT HOME’ found its new “home” in the Philippines!
It is indeed an NCT-filled year for NCTzens! After its successful run in Seongdong-gu, Seoul, NICE Entertainment and Next in Line Entertainment are bringing ‘NCT Home in the Philippines‘ starting on July 20, 2023 up to August 17, 2023 at the SM Megamall Megatrade Hall!
NCT HOME Exhibition: Manila
Ever wondered how it feels to be welcomed at the “home” of your favorite NCT member? That question will be answered real soon when you visit ‘NCT Home’ at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall 2!
NCT HOME is an exhibition featuring all active members of the K-Pop boy band NCT from SM Entertainment.
Multiple sets in the exhibition create the impression of experiencing the NCT’s world. You enter their residence and meet their dog, Rocco, before perusing the various walk-in rooms and gaining a glimpse into their daily lives. Every time you visit NCT HOME, you learn something new about your beloved NEOs.
NCT HOME Calendar
Immerse yourself in diverse activities found in various themed rooms with your favorite NCT member through LEDs at the exhibit. You may also have your photos taken at the Photoism booth as a souvenir.
A lot of fun and unique activities awaits you so register your account now at the official ‘NCT Home in the Philippines’ website: www.ncthomeph.com and avail of the early bird price to not miss out on this “once in a blue moon” experience!
NCT Home Manila Ticket Prices
- Early Bird Price: Php 1,200 (up to June 20 only)
- Regular Price: Php 1,350 (June 21 onwards)
Ticket inclusions are 1-hour exhibit admission, a physical NCT Home ticket, a random exclusive NCT Home event photocard, an NCT Home event souvenir card, an NCT Home poster flyer, a guest wristband, an NCT Home loyalty card, and access to in-exhibit exclusives and official merchandise.
Concept pictures and interactive elements of NCT members, which can only be viewed in this exhibition, are expected to stand out, including photos of NCT.
NCT Home: official Merchandise
After securing a ticket, you may pre-order ‘NCT Home’ merchandise on the official website: https://ncthomeph.com/collections/Merchandise
Reminders: NCT HOME in the Philippines
- Avail your ticket through NCT Home PH official website. Make sure to read the purchasing guidelines first
- Each person is restricted to 2 tickets per day.
- Limited walk-in tickets available at the venue.
- Time slots will be available on a weekly basis until they are all taken. Once all available spots have been filled, the following week’s slots will become available.
- You can exchange your ticket at the ticket booth for an alternate time slot.
- There are 9 time slots, each 1 hr long, with 30 minutes between each one.
- Everyone is welcome to use the Photoism photobooth. Please note that it is a paid service.
- You may carry your neobong or leekbong into the exhibition hall. All other non-related flashlights are prohibited.
- You may begin to line up 15 to 20 minutes prior to your time allocation.
Location: SM Megamall, head to Mega B, go up to the 5th Level, and find Megatrade Hall 2.
For more information about NCT Home in the Philippines, follow Nice Entertainment and Next in Line Entertainment on their social media accounts.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialniceent
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialniceent/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/officialniceent