She is the very first Korean brand ambassador for Aromagicare, a corporation owned by Filipinos. Aromagicare announced Park Eun-bin as the newest brand ambassador in October last year.
How To Secure A Ticket for Park Eun Bin Aromagicare Fan Meeting
- Step 1: Visit the ParkEunBinAromagicare Fan Meet in Manila Bundle links page: Shopee | Lazada
- Step 2: Select the desired section, bundle, or tier.
- Step 3: Proceed to checkout and pay through credit card or other platform payment methods
- Step 4: Take a screenshot of your order confirmation (which will also be mailed to you as your Aromagicare Product Voucher or APV for a tangible voucher copy).
- Step 5: Make sure to register on our purchasing platform and upload your confirmation receipt as the fifth step.
- Step 6: Wait 3 – 5 days for Aromagicare’s purchase confirmation and seat assignment.
The processing team will automatically cancel and decline Cash On Delivery (COD) orders.
AROMAGICARE X PARK EUN BIN
Wide International Strategic Experts Co. (WIDE International) founder and CEO April Martin said at the time, “Since we’re committed to creating a healthy and prosperous community, we believe that partnering with the ever-talented and upbeat actress is a good way to present our brand to people from all walks of life.”
According to the Founder and president Pauline Publico making her the face of Aromagicare will provide the brand with a well-deserved lift in popularity as they aimed to take things to the next level! They are fortunate to have someone with her level of respect currently.
Park Eun-bin won the “daesang” (grand prize) for her portrayal of Woo Young-woo, an autistic lawyer in “Extraordinary Attorney Woo,” at the 59th Baeksang Arts Awards last month. She also endorses the Classic, Strawberry, Barley Moringa Wheatgrass (BMW), and Coffee varieties of Aromagicare Therapy Oil.
Don’t miss your chance to see extraordinary Korean actress Park Eun Bin. Visit Aromagicare’s official social media accounts @AromagicareWide for more information.