The Ellsworth Cabin is a place where nature and comfort collide. This is a great area to go for a family vacation, a company retreat, or a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city.
If you need a luxurious A-Shaped cabin experience then you would need to go to Rizal and visit this American-inspired cabin up in the mountains. It can be quite a task to reach since you would first need to go up on a dirt road which could last around 10 -15 minutes depending on the vehicle that you use. It is highly recommended for an SUV or even a motorbike to get through the dirt road. After you reach the dirt road, you will then see a river. You can either cross this river by parking your park and taking the boat or range rover to get to the cabin.
However, around March-August, there is a built-in bridge over the river where visitors need PHP 100. Once you reach the cabin, you can’t help but notice the beautiful rocks and river. You also can’t help but take great photos of the trees and mountains.
Once you get to the cabin, you will notice the huge ELLSWORTH CABIN sign. It’s around a 5-minute stairwell walk all the way to the cabin. We loved the rustic design of the cabin. Everything is made from wood and rocks. Most of the materials used to build from the cabin are actually taken from the river.
The cabin provides board games, YouTube and Netflix. It has two beds and one bed. The best part is each of the beds has a see-through window rooftop where you can easily see the sky while lying down on your bed. The cabin also comes fully equipped with pots, pans, knives, plates, etc. They also provide a microwave, fridge, stove, cover make, and a modern American-styled BBQ grill.
The bathroom is just as glamorous. The shower area and the toilet area are made completely from rocks from the river along with its wooden rustic design. You will feel like you’re in a glamorous forest bathroom. The bathroom also comes with extra masks, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste, and slipper.s They also provide towels.
The best part about the cabin is perfect for a big group of people and it’s pet-friendly! There is no limit on how many pets you can bring but guests are required to watch over their pets. The entire cabin is solar-powered which means all the electricity comes from the sun. If the power does run out, a backup generator is used for the cabin. The water from the cabin comes directly from the clean river.
Snacks and soft drinks are available for purchase in the fridge and on the kitchen table, If you need to buy food or drinks, the staff can help and provide you with the products that you need. A free bonfire lights up night next to the cabin. If you’re into plants, there are gorgeous plants and trees planted around the cabin.
(Weekdays Promo – Every Monday to Thursday)
- A-Frame Cabin (Loft type bedroom) (Good for 10 pax only to sleep comfortably) : PHP 30,000/ Night
- Additional pax (Maximum capacity of 15 per with tent pitching): PHP 1000 per head
(Weekend Promo – Every Friday to Sunday)
- A-Frame Cabin (Loft type bedroom) (Good for 10 pax only to sleep comfortably) : PHP 35,000/ Night
- Additional pax (Maximum capacity of 15 pers with tent pitching): PHP 1200 per head
- Welcome drinks
- Large and spacious cabin
- Infinity pool (coming soon)
- FREE swimming in the emerald green river (except rainy season)
- FREE use of pool towels
- FREE use of videoke & speakers
- Large balcony with the view of Sierra madre mountains
- Outdoor restrooms (2 toilets & 1 shower)
- Outdoor kitchen for afternoon siesta & al fresco dining
- Hiking trails
- Fun outdoor activities on site
- Camping grounds
- BBQ grill area (Charcoal PHP 100 per bag)
- Pre order meals and drinks, liquors on site.
Standard Check-IN and Check-Out Time (Check-IN: 2PM, Check-Out (12:NN)
Early check-in and late check-out is strictly subject to availability and charges may apply: Hourly rate: PHP 1000/ Additional hour
Cash Incidental Deposit of PHP 5,000 is fully refundable upon check-out if not utilized and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation/
Reservatiion Fees: A 50% deposit must be settled within 2 days after confirming your booking date> (except on other promo packages)
The remaining balance is payable upon check-in
Smoking inside the cabin is prohibited! A penatiy of PHP 2000 will be charged. They have designated smoking areas and ashtrays around outside the cabin.
Curfew hours: No loud disturbances, noises or nuisance allowed from 10PM to 9AM.
Damages: To rooms, mattresses, beddings, and any housewares will result in a charge for the special repair, cleaning or replacement of the damaged item at 120% of the cost of the damaged item.
Supervision: Children younger than 10 years old should be always accompanied and supervised by an adults or guardian during their stay at the cabin.
Private Cooking or Cooked meals: Cooking inside the cabin is allowed and encouraged. Cooked meals are also available upon request under the porch area (staff’s kitchen) a pre-order is required prior to booking.
Pet-Friendly: Any four-legged fur friends are welcome in the cabin. Just make sure to clean up after your pet.
- 8 Seater dining table set
- 65 LG Smart TV with Netflix, YouTube and more!
- FREE WiFi connection. Subject to data cap
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and 2 sink. With complimentary bathroom essentials such as shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, dental kits, hand towels, and foot rugs.
- Large porch with an incredible view of the mountain range.
- Private walking path from the river to the cabin
- 1 Queen size bed in the loft area (with 2 bed side table and lamp with wireless charging station)
- 1 Bunk bed in the loft area
- L-shaped sofa in the living room
- 6 Premium uratex mattresses for extra pax with sheet, pillow and blankets.
- Safety gate for small children in the stairs (removable upon request)
- Bar table with chairs.
- Full kitchen set with refrigerator, stove, plates, toaster, utensils, pots/pans, mineral drinking water, rice cooker, beer keg, coffee press, coffee maker, coffee grounds, and cooking.
- Complete BBQ station under the porch (upon request)
- Covid-19 Protocols (All bed sheet set, towels and foot rugs are changed regularly and they follow covid-19 protocols and disinfect every after guest)
ATV/UTV: PHP 1500 (Coming Soon)
Masayo Falls : PHP 1000 per head
Tinipak RIver: PHP 1500 pet head
Dumagat Suymmit: PHP 1500 per head
MT. Daraitan: PHP 1,650 per head
HORSEBACK RIDING: PHP 500
INFINITY POOL: (Coming Soon)
We loved our experience at the ELLSWORTH CABIN and has to be one of the best A-Shaped Cabins that we have been to in the Philippines, especially by the mountains.
WATCH OUR YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE:
THE ELLSWORTH CABIN
Location: The Ellsworth Cabin, Brgy. Daraitan, Tanay, Rizal Philippines 1980
Call, Text or Viber: +63 917 677 5823
Viber: 0917 899 8165
Would you like to be featured on Buzzsetter?